Monday

Why we choose this lifestyle:How our life works

If you saw us on the street, we would look like any other married couple. We are completely, 100% in love with each other. We are each others soulmates.

I don't call my Husband "Master". He isn't my master. He is my Husband. I submit myself to him, but he does not own me. Although I am his.

We are actually very vanilla. My Husband doesn't see his lovers every night; there have been times he has gone weeks without being with a lover.

I stay at home. I cook, clean, I wait on my husband. If you could imagine a perfect 50's housewife, that is me.

This has nothing to do with religion.

My Husband has a very high sex drive. I cannot possibly satisfy his sexual needs. After a few years of frustration on both sides, we came to the conclusion that he needed extra curricular sexual partners.

This turns me on almost as much as it does for him. Knowing he is at some woman's house, giving her pleasure and knowing she is giving my Husband pleasure is incredibly arousing. If I am allowed the rare opportunity to watch my husband make love to another woman, I am mesmerized by watching him caress her body, kiss her, fondle her, have sex with her. I love to watch another woman kiss my Husband's mouth or watch her gently take his cock into her mouth or the way she will part her legs for him to slide between. I love the sounds of my Husband making love to another woman, the gentle kisses, the soft moans and groans.

When he comes home from being with a lover, I inhale him deeply. I can often smell her perfume on his body. Sometimes, she will leave behind scratches or hickeys. These passion marks on my Husband. I can smell her pussy on his mouth, finger and cock as I clean them with my mouth.

When he comes home from his lovers, he is still hard and the sex we have is amazing. He will often tell me how she was, what they did, how she pleased him.

Sometimes, my Husband will cum in me. Sometimes, if he is disappointed in me, he will pull out and cum on my stomach or face. He always cums in his lovers.

My Husband has had a vasectomy.

My Husband will use rubbers if his lover wishes. Otherwise, he goes bareback (this is most of the time). I buy my Husband the extra thin condoms if he needs them for a tryst.

His lovers are mostly fat women or married women. In 20 years, we have never dealt with an STD.

We've had one woman claim my Husband made her pregnant 17 years ago. She didn't know my husband had a vasectomy. When she was told of this, she dropped her claim. But we've since found out since my Husband fucked her not long after his vasectomy, the child could be his. A secret DNA test between the woman and my Husband did confirm my Husband's paternity. She declined any monetary support since her son had been adopted as an infant by her newlywed husband and for the fact she didn't want to mess up their father/son dynamic they have. Knowing my Husband made a child with another woman. . .a hard thing for me to come to terms with BUT I am a true cuckquean in the sense that my Husband having another child with someone else is a huge turn on for me.

My Husband loves to fuck me and says I have the best pussy of all his lovers.

My Husband will not give me oral unless it is a special occasion. He will service his lovers though. I give my Husband oral sex when he requests it.

My Husband picks out my clothes and underwear. I wear conservative clothes. I have to keep my body in shape for him. If I gain weight, I am punished and put on a diet. I've never weighed over 120 lbs. I've also received breast augmentation to attain the perfect breasts my Husband requires of his wife. I am not allowed to cut my hair above my shoulders. I must always be with mascara and lipstick. I must keep my pubic area groomed in such a way that is pleasing for my Husband. My legs and underarms must always be waxed. I must do daily vaginal exercises to keep my vaginal walls as tight as the day we were married.

My Husband gives me a very nice lifestyle. I have a wonderful home, a nice car, vacations, spending money. It is the least that I can do for all his hard work that his home life be as comfortable for him as possible.

This is our life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand you so perfectly. Others won't, but is a blessing to find this blog. Please keep posting.

Anonymous said...

My wife told me a few days ago that she would like me to have sex with other women and that the tought of that really turns her on. For me thats something really bizar... In the beginning of our relationship she was really jalous. I dont know how to feel about that... she wants me to go out and meet other women,have sex with them and then come home and tell her all about it and then have sex with her... I asked her if it was just something for a while and she answered me that she has been thinking of that for a long time... does anybody have some experience on that subject... for the husband:-)

Z3R0 said...

Yeah, anonymous my slutty wife and I, have some experience with cuckquean, if you want to know how start, send me a e-mail to davide1velazquez@gmail.com or telegram, (@Z3R0N3)